Drugstore Beauty Haul

Friday 20 March 2015


This haul is full of new drugstore beauty products. I picked up everything today so I haven't had the chance to try anything yet, but I am super excited to report back when I have formed an opinion on the items! I feel a few reviews coming on soon.


First up I went to Myers and bought the new Chi Chi Cosmetics Super CC Cream in 'Fair'. I struggle to find any sort of BB or CC creams that aren't dark or yellow, so I was super excited to hear Chi Chi were releasing a new selection that were for lighter skinned people! I hope the colour suits me, there were no testers out in my Myers so I just picked the lightest one!


Now, everything else in this haul is from Priceline!

I have been um-ing and ah-ing over the new Loreal Miss Manga Mega Volume mascara, but after hearing and seeing so many raving reviews about it, I decided to buy one in every colour #excessive. The wand is quite long and thin, and tapers down to a point, and I can't wait to use this in the morning! From top to bottom the shades are: Indigo, Black, Purple and Turquoise.


Next is another thing I wasn't sure about, which is the Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch foundation in 'classic ivory'. However, I have heard nothing about the matching Dream Smooth Primer, Dream Lumi Touch highlighting concealer and the Dream Sun bronzer, so I thought why not get the whole set! Hopefully these all work well together, but I am wondering why I haven't heard about anything apart from the foundation!


So these are the new Revlon Ultra HD Lipsticks. The girls in Priceline were just setting up the stand as I walked into the store so I'm not sure how newly released these are. But let me say, just from swatching them, I know I love them and they are going to be very popular! They are extremely creamy and pigmented, and have a slightly glossy finish to them. The shades on the swatches from left to right are: 830 Rose, 870 Tulip and 865 Magnolia.



This next purchase was actually inspired by a fellow beauty guru, who posted a video about how she does her own nails at home, and they really do look like a salon job! Nailene was also on sale today so I decided to get the fake nail kit she showed in her video. I did my nails as soon as I got home, and I really really love them. The kit was on sale for $11 and you get 200 nails which would last you pretty much a year long if you constantly changed your nails every 2-3 weeks. They are very sturdy and feel well made, I will of course report back on how long they stay on for!


Lastly is a dual ended brush from Models Prefer. I was looking for my Napoleon fluffy blending brush this morning when doing my make up and I couldn't find it anywhere. This is my favourite brush and I use it every day I'm wearing makeup. So I bought this one just as an 'in between' whilst I find another one I want to purchase. Funnily enough, as soon as I got home I found my Napoleon brush! I will still give this one a whirl though, no point letting it go to waste!


That's all for my little haul today, reviews on a few of these products will be up in the next coming weeks so look out for those! If you want a review on something definitely let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh