New ELF Products

Tuesday 14 April 2015

My local Kmart is always terribly understocked in the ELF section. So you can imagine my surprise when I found these goodies sitting there, still in their boxes, and in perfect condition!


ELF is known for being a very affordable brand, especially in America, whilst still having some really quality products. I know a lot of people love their blushes, and some even compare them to some from Nars!

I picked up a few Matte Lip Colors in a crayon form, and two new brushes, because you can never have enough lip products or brushes right?


These are the Matte Lip Colors. They are really gorgeous and classic shades, a nude, a peachy pink and a red. As the name would suggest, they are a matte formula which makes them quite long lasting. I don't find them very drying, and they are easy to apply because as you can see from the swatches the crayon is nice and thin which makes it great for lining and filling in your lips with precision.

The shades from top to bottom are: Natural, Coral, Rich Red.

I got the flawless concealer brush, which is literally what is says it is. It is extremely soft and fluffy, whilst still having a bit of weight behind it, which makes it a dream to blend out concealer or cream products. I am planning on going back to get a few more of this brush so I can use it for concealer as well as cream blush, contour and highlighting without having to wash the brush after each use!

The next brush is the small angled brush, which I find perfect for my brows. I use this with powder eyebrow products and I find it does a great job of evenly distributing the product and creating a clean line. I wouldn't recommend this for something like a brow pomade, as I don't think it is stiff enough and it could get a bit messy. But for powder, it works very well.


Liv




4 comments:

  1. love the products you have bought, the lip colours look fab x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hannah! Yes they are gorgeous colours aren't they? And such a steal to with ELF's prices! liv x

      Delete
  2. Wow they are so gorgeous! Wish they'd start selling them in South Africa!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed they start stocking them soon! You could check iHerb swell :) liv x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh