Innoxa Full Colour Lip Creams Swatch and Review

Thursday 16 April 2015



I had never seen these before until they turned up in my letter box, and then suddenly they exploded all over Instagram and YouTube. Basically, they are Innoxa's version of a lip cream. 


These babies are super pigmented, creamy and glossy. They aren't sticky at all, and have a slight stain to them which means when they wear off it still looks really pretty on your lips. Also, let's just take a moment to appreciate the packaging. How sleek is it?! It is a frosted rectangle shaped tube with nice clean labelling that is printed on the bottle, so you don't have to worry about a sticker peeling off.

These are available at Myer online and in store for $14.95 which is an amazing price for Innoxa, and also for a drugstore lip cream!


From top to bottom the shades are Simply Stunning, Loveable Lilac, Orchid Bouquet, Citrus Cake, Red Rose, Wine and Dine.

My favourite at the moment is definitely Simply Stunning. It is nearly a perfect match for my natural lip colour so it truly is a 'my lips but better' colour. It is so easy to throw in my bag and touch up throughout the day. 

I have worn it with both light and natural looks, as well as a deeper smokey eye, and it looks great with both of those looks. I really am so impressed with this product and Simply Stunning is fast becoming one of my favourite lip products!



Oh, and they taste amazing. Don't judge me, just trust me.


2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these around yet but they look so glossy!
    xox Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are brand new so should be releasing in stores this week :) liv

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh