Kmart E.L.F Haul

Thursday 30 April 2015

Definition of 'Going ham on E.L.F products' ^
If you haven't browsed your local Kmarts beauty section recently, they have just hugely expanded their Eyes Lips Face (E.L.F) range...about time!

They have brought a lot of products from the 'Studio' line, which retails for $3 in the US. In Kmart, the products average around the $8 mark, which is of course still more affordable than most of the usual drug store brands here in Australia.

When my local Kmart just started putting out a few of the new products I jumped on them, and posted a review and swatches here. I thought that was as good as it was going to get, and I was pretty happy with that. Well, I went back today and they had a whole other sectional in the beauty department full of E.L.F, so naturally I went a little bit ham.

So, let's get into what I bought!



I have been wanting the 'Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder' for a while now. The only shade my local Kmart currently stocks is 'St Lucia', which has a shimmery pink blush and a bronzer with a slight sheen. I hope they come out with more, including the new matte ones! I also picked up the 'Golden Bronzer' in which all 4 shades are shimmery. I don't know if I would use this as a bronzer, but it would be great as eye shadows!


Next, I picked up all 3 'Tone Correcting Powders' that were available. The top one is in the name 'Shimmer', and as the name suggests all shades are shimmery. I think this would like nice as all the shades swirled together, used as a highlight. On the left is 'Cool', which is a mix of 4 matte pastel shades. I think this is meant to be swirled together to use as a setting powder to help counteract redness, pigmentation etc. The same as the right palette called 'Warm'.


I have wanted to try the E.L.F eyebrow kit for a long time as well, but it was only ever sold in the shade 'Medium'. So when I saw 'Ash', on the left, and 'Light', on the right, I had to get both to try them out. I have used one already, and so far so good!


Hellooo blush! Yes I did buy every shade available, and no I do not regret it at all. They all looked so pretty. These blushes all have a slight sheen to them, which I can imagine them giving a nice glow to the skin. Shades from left to right, top to bottom: Pink Passion, Tickled Pink, Peachy Keen, Candid Coral, Mellow Mauve.


I picked this up as a bit of a last-minute decision. I am looking for new methods of cleaning my brushes that won't take so long to dry, and thought I may as well give it a go! If it is any good I will definitely report back.


Lastly, I got another shade in the E.L.F Matte Lip Colours, this time in 'Tea Rose'. If you read my other haul, you would have seen I already bought 3 other shades, and I love them all and have been wearing them non stop, so when I saw this shade (the only other one available), it went straight into my basket!

Do you have any recommendations on new E.L.F products I can try? Next on my list is their primers! I was also hoping they would bring out their 'Prism' eye shadow palettes after seeing Kathleen Lights on YouTube rave about them, but I haven't seen them yet.

Liv

1 comment:

  1. the contouring blush and powder palette looks gorgeous! I must try some products from elf as they're so cheap x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh