Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Book Swatches

Tuesday 24 February 2015


As the title might let on, this post is me swatching the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Book on my arm. A review will come after I have had the chance to use it a bit more, so for now, enjoy the swatches!


Okay one more thing, for reference I am around a NW20-25 at Mac on my face, so the inside of my arm is a bit lighter, around a NW10-15 I would imagine. Alright, swatches now!

So here is the entire book in its glory. There is 29 shades, which is every shade that ABH offers on their website, in one convenient kit! Also, the bottom of each removable pan has the name of the shade.


First Page

First row, from left to right: Sand, Champagne, Vanilla and Latte.


Second row: Sandstone, Peachy, L'Orange, Peaches and Cream.


Third row: Terracotta, Cream Soda, Nude and Golden Peach.


Fourth row: Banana, Mellow Yellow and 10K.


Second Page

First row: In the book it is Nutmeg, Macchiato, Camel and Earth. But because no matter what I do the picture still ends here upside down so the shades are opposite, i.e. Earth, Camel, Macchiato and Nutmeg.


Second row: Copper Brown, Havana, Clay and Cinnamon. 


Third row: Fawn, Java, Ash Brown and Mink.


Fourth row: Espresso and Carob.


As I said, review is coming soon!


1 comment:

  1. I have been looking for something like this for ages.
    I couldn't work out what to get, peaches and cream or golden peach. This has made my decision easier and I didn't have to waste money.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh