Chi Chi Cosmetics Lipstick Swatches

Friday 8 May 2015


Over the past few months my Chi Chi Cosmetics lipstick collection has grown dramatically! They can be found at Target, Myers, and on their official website for around $15. They always go on sale at Target for 30% off so I would definitely wait for the next sale if you want to try some.


Just a little review before we start, they are extremely pigmented lipsticks. There are some that are more creamy than other, and I find they do stain your lips which means they fade quite nicely.


From left to right: Red Carpet Red, Bad Bad Girl, Hollywood Heiress, Hollywood Housewife, Game On, Social Butterfly, Sex Bomb, Nudie-licious, Centrefold.

The first one I bought was Social Butterfly, and it is by far my favourite. I wear it all the time with any makeup look, as it is such a pretty nudey pink colour, which are my favourite shades of lip products!

Liv

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Chi Chi products before. The lippie shades all look lovely though! I think I like the shade Sex Bomb the most from your swatches.
    xox Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love that one too! Such a pretty mauve-y pink shade :) x

      Delete
  2. They look like they have amazing pigmentation, that red in particular <3 I love other Chi Chi products so I'm definitely going to have to try these out. We did a review of some Chi Chi products on your blog, please check it out if you get the chance :) http://beautifulbedlamblog.com/?p=309

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. where is loxa beauty stores located

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh