Collective Haul

Thursday 24 September 2015

I've been feeling a bit spend these past couple of weeks, and I went a little bit crazy on the online shopping (what else is new?). Here are some of my favourite things that I picked up! *warning: lots of pretty pictures, could cause black out and mass online shopping spree*
The Balm Cosmetics - Meet Matte Nude Palette - $50 from David Jones

Sauce Box x Batalash Palette - $80 from Lipstick Republic
 I have wanted these two things from Lipstick Republic for the longest time, and finally decided to get them. I haven't used (and can't decide if I will ever use) the Becca illuminator, but so far I am loving the Sauce Box palette. The eye shadow pans themselves are huge, and crazy pigmented. There is a quite a bit of fall out though so I do have to do my eye shadow first before the rest of my makeup. 

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfect in 'Blushed Copper' - $60 from Lipstick Republic
 La Splash blew up recently when Buzz Feed did an article on them as they had named their Smitten Lip Tints after Harry Potter themed things. For those who don't know me, I am obsessed with Harry Potter. I have read the entire book series over 10 times at least, and watch the movies all the time. So naturally, I jumped straight on their website and placed an order. As soon as they arrived and I swatched them, I then went back on the website and ordered some more (they are still in the post!). I swatched these ones here on my instagram @livvbeautyy if you are interested!

La Splash Smitten Lip Tints - $21 each

Mac Cosmetics Viva Glam Miley 2 and Eye Makeup Remover - $36 and $15
 These next items I picked up are all from America, and I used Shop and Box again to get them to me! I just received them today and I am already planning my third order with Shop and Box for all the limited edition christmas releases!!

Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Fair' Cream Contour Kit and 'Starlight' Illuminator - $40 and $28

Stila Smitten with Kitten Set (sold out), It Cosmetics travel CC Cream ($15), Ofra x Kathleen Lights liquid lipstick in 'Miami Fever' ($20)
How gorgeous is this limited edition YSL Lisptick? It has cute little lips imprinted on the stick as well *heart eyed emoji* x 100

YSL LE Lipstick - $38

Marc Jacobs 'The Nude(ist) Set - $30
And that's it! If you want a review or swatches on anything let me know here or on instagram, and keep you eye out for another US haul post with my picks from the christmas sets on Sephora!

2 comments:

  1. I love your hauls! Would love to see a review/swatches of the Meet Matt(e) Nude palette!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so many amazing things - so jealous! I mentioned on Insta but I'm so excited for my little Sephora haul to arrive with that MJ set - it looks incredible!

    Ash / The Beauty Collection

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh