Australis Metallix Eye Shadow Review

Friday 15 May 2015

Left: Pearl Jammin' and Right: Guns and Rose Petals
Australis have finally listened to our pleas and begs to release a permanent line of the metallic eyeshadows, hallelujah! 



A few months ago there was a limited edition Australis collection called 'AC ME On Tour', and within that line were 3 metallic cream pot eyeshadows. In short, they are beautiful. I have heard they are extremely similar to the Stila Magnificent Metal eye shadows, and I can see why that rumour is floating around!

They are such a beautiful consistency, sort of like a thick mousse, and when blended onto the eye lid it looks flawless and metallic, but not too metallic which is what I love!

Left: Guns and Rose Petals and Right: Pearl Jammin'

I picked up the shades 'Pearl Jammin'' and 'Guns and Rose Petals'. My favourite is definitely 'Guns and Rose Petals' as it is the perfect light rose gold shade, and I am obsessed with that shade at the moment!

Left to Right: Pearl Jammin', Guns and Rose Petals, Bronzonce

This is just a comparison photo of the new and old metallic eyeshadows, as you can see they exactly the same thing! These retail for $8 in Priceline and on the Australis website. What other shades should I get?

Liv

4 comments:

  1. I've been seeing these around heaps - I think I'm going to have to cave in and buy at least one!! I'm not a huge eyeshadow girl but I think that Guns & Rose Petals looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaas! That is definitely my favourite of them, so gorgeous! x

      Delete
  2. Oooo so pretty!! I like guns and rose petals that most.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh