Spotted at Priceline

Sunday 30 August 2015

As I ventured in to Priceline today, as one does on a casual Saturday morning shopping spree, I found a whole lot a new beauty products. Some of which I hadn't heard anything about! So naturally, the beauty blogger within me took over as I whipped out my phone to take a couple of sneaky snaps of the new product stalls.

The first one I saw which I have literally heard nothing about on social media was that Australis released two new contour kits for deeper skin tones! We've now got a medium and dark complexion kits to play with which is great for those who wanted to try out the AC ON TOUR Kit when it was first released but couldn't.
Next is the new Rimmel products. First up, the reason I went into Priceline, was for the Kate Moss Nude lipstick collection that Australia have been patiently waiting for since they were released in the UK a while back. I did accidentally buy all 5 shades available. But something I hadn't heard about in different countries releases was the Moisture Renew Universal Transparent Lip Liner. So I gladly put this in my basket as well.


They also have their Sweetie Heart Matte Pastels nail polish range, there were four shades available. I decided on a light peachy pink shade (nail swatch on my Instagram @livvbeautyy).
Lastly from Rimmel is the brow products which have been out for a little while now. I was fortunate enough to receive two full sets with all the shades include as a PR gift, so look out soon for a review and maybe even a sneaky lil' giveaway blog post soon!

New in Covergirl is their Colourlicious lipsticks, I picked up two nude shades (who would've guessed?). If you want to see the full range and swatches, Shani Grimmond posted a great swatch video on her YouTube!

Last, but not least, is a new cream foundation release from Bourjois. I'll admit I don't have much experience with the brand apart from a few lip products, but I am tempted to pick this up and give it a go! From the ad it looks like a very light weight foundation, which would be great for day to day wear.

If you want a review on anything I've mentioned today, please let me know! Also if you have picked up anything new at the 'drugstore', that I haven't featured today, leave me a comment below so I can hunt it down.

2 comments:

  1. I might have to accidentally buy all 5 shades of those Kate Moss Nude lipsticks too. They look amazing!! Can't wait to grab them on my next Priceline visit! x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, if you trip and fall into Priceline and buy all five, I won't judge ;)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh