Current Wishlist

Sunday 23 August 2015

Does anyone else go through stages of having money but not finding anything you want to buy, to not having money and finding lots of things you want to buy? I am going through the second one at the moment, I have lots of adult things to pay for at the moment aka a bedroom furniture and a car service *waves goodbye to hard earned money*, so naturally I have a huge wish list of makeup and other items I feel like I desperately need. Here's a few things I am lusting over at the moment, I would love to know whats on your wish list at the moment!

Too Faced 'Born This Way' Foundation - $54 (not certain) coming to Mecca on the 25th of August



Lauren by Ralph Lauren Tate City Shopper - $300

Too Faced 'Love Flush' blushes - unsure of price, hopefully coming soon to Mecca

Black jeans with ripped knees

Black heeled boots with cut outs, can't decide what colour hardware I want #fwp

I only need one more Muji Acrylic 5 drawers to complete my new makeup storage - $30
Mac Scented Fix + in Cucumber and Coconut - rumoured to come out here September 3rd

A new Laura Mercier highlighting palette, unsure of any details but look at it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh